3.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My car was involved on a car accident i put the claim which was successful then the insurance sent me to Boksburg for the car to be assessed i got the message to say i must take the car to Freeway Toyota Auto Body I took the car there and car was fixed but to my experience is that when i went to collect the car i found that there were so many things which was not done properly and the were so many damages the car interior of which some of the things they have corrected but the carpet was not replaced they said to me they can not replace it my worry is that my was not assessed after the the panel beating and it looks like it is an old car which is used by the a druckard some body.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Auto And General Insurance. The most disappointing about panel beating from Auto And General Insurance was no assessor to assess the car when it is finished Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Auto And General Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Auto And General Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Auto And General Insurance?

Comments